Suffering from IPF. Taking homeopathy medicine. Pain in right hand, dry cough, breathlessness. Is it curable?

I was told by Doctor that i am suffering from IPF? It was first detected in the year Aug.2008 and i was undertreatment one of the famous homeopathy doctor - I was told that my diseases is cured some time in november 2011 though was taken regular medicine as prescribed time to time. But in September 2012 I had pain in the right hand side of my chest- doctor advised methatit was muscle pain but it persists & in the monthof nov 2012 i had a dry cough alongeith a little breathlesness. as the day progress the breathlesness increasenincase of small distance walking,bathing, or in toilet or at the time of cough? please tell me whether curable in my case ?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013