Suffering from IBS, migraine, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, sweating, weakness, shaking. Taking medicines, no help. Suggestions?

That would be awesome. I cant take it anymore. I am 57, disabled and finally on medicare , but my plan covers nothing, so i am changing it and will seek treatment in jan 2013. I have ibs, migraines, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia . I cant tolerate most meds, am really overly sensitive. So i take prozac; elavil , requip for rls and ativan at bedtime; prilosec daily; imitrex , vicoden prn. Still very depressed, have been whole life. Now i was severely hypothyroid, started taking synthroid 75mcg and blood test follow up was now normal. I cant get anything done, i am exhausted just going to the front door, my house us a disaster, i half the time just dont care, at the same time feel bad that my sons friends have to see this mess. I try every few days to do something. I cant leave the house because of the diahrrea and the profuse sweating on my head is so embarrassing. When i try to straighten up, i get so hot, my face turns beet red, i sweat profusely on my head to thd point it runs and i have to wear a sweatband or towel and my hair gets drenched. I start to pant, i shake, i get nauseated and sometimes do throw up. On top of that i always hurt somewhere. I have had arthritis since i was in sixth grade affecting my joints and the fibro gets worse every year and hurts everywhere in between. I help support a few causes dear to my heart, on computer, but i cant leave to be more involved. I used to love yard sales and thrift shops and decorating. Now if i have a brief period of interest, i cant do any if it. The pain, nausea, cramping, sweating, weak and shaking is getting to be too much for me. I am more and more depressed. I dont know what to do. I live in cincinnati where the doctors dont really believe in fibromyalgia so the send you to a pain clinic. Then they treat you like a drug addict cos the cant find anything wrong. The one local doc for fibro, wants cash up front and you send to your own insur. I cant do that. I dont even have much food after paying utilities. Is there hope for me? I wish i could find something. I sink lower every day. Lynne
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
For so many problems it is difficult to say anything on mail. Please tell me your location if I may help to guide any psychiatrist in your locality.