Suffering from IBS, anus hole swollen. Prescribed fybogel, mebervarine tablet. What can I do?

I SUFFER FROM IBS AND HAVE BEEN PRESCRIBED FYBOGEL MEBERVARINE TABLETS 135MG THREE TIMES A DAY FYBOGEL ONCE TWICE A DAY AND ALSO TAKING MEDICATION FOR DIFFERENT CONDITIONS I AM HAVING A MOVEMENT ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK BUT END UP BLOCKING THE TOILET MOST TIMES AND MY ANUS HOLE GETS SORE SOMETIMES WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP HOW LONG DOES FYBOGEL TAKE TO WORK PROPERLY ONCE ISTART TO TAKE IT
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
IBS IN NEW DEFINATION STATES CHRONIC INFLAMATION AND IRRITATION BY ONE OR 2 COMMON FOODS WE TAKE DAILY
NEED TO GET BLOOD SERUM TESTS FOR FOOD SPECIFIC ANTIBODIES FOR MILK WHEAT POTATO CHANA RICE NUTS AND EGG OR OTHER COMMON FOOD YOU TAKE DAILY
ELIMINATE 1, 2 OR 3 FOOD COMPONENTS WHICH COME IN TEST COMPLETELY YOU WILL BE BENEFITTED BY THIS