Suffering from IBS. Not cured by homoeopathic medicine. On SAAZ 500. Having abdominal pain. Kidney stone find in scan. What to do?

My age is 26, Height 5 feet 9 inches. I am suffering from IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) for last 4 years. 1 year back I started taking homeopathy medicines and now the frequency of stomach disorder has come down a lot. Recently, becuase of some bad food eaten outside, IBS symptoms came up again. Doctors prescribed SAAZ DS for 5 days followed by SAAZ 500 for 10 days. I finished SAAZ DS course and currenty I am on SAAZ 500 course. But still a faint pain keeps happening in my upper or lower abdomen. Motion is fine but sometimes it tends to become loose. Please let me know whether SAAZ is meant for bone problems or for IBS and IBD ? Also, 2 months back kidney stones were found in the scan. Should I still take SAAZ ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012