Suffering from IBS. Did endoscopy. Had gastric and duodenal erosions. H pyroli was negative. Help?

sir, ihave been suffering from irritable bowel syndrome a sound of ;like water inside could be heard from the stomach i feel difficult to breath means tthe air doesn t go inside till the i need to take a deep breath through the mouth so that the air goes inside... i did twice endoscopy but both result was negative.. but for the first endoscopy the result was gastric and duodenal erosions and h pyroli was negative.. doctor prescribed me rabonik 20 but no used so again i took zinetac 150 mg...the stomach pain had reduce for somedays but again it strated a daYS AFTER..SO I REFFER another dr. and he did blood test an d endoscopy and the result was d2 scalloping rest normal gastrocopy. and biospy was normal....
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012