Suffering from Hypothyroidism. Delayed periods. TSH level 7.5. Overdose of Thyronorm? Pregnant?

Hi , I am 30 years old and suffering from Hypothyroidism for past two years. I was regular in periods, until last month when I got my TSH level got tested. It was 7.5, my doctor increased my dose to 100 mcg in place of 50 mcg.
I have missed my period this month, it already got delayed 4 days. I know it could be a sign of pregnancy, will do the test today evening. In the meanwhile could you tell me if is because of overdose of Thyronorm.

Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013