Suffering from Hypothyroid. On eltroxin 100mg. Suggest some medicine to lose weight

I am suffering from Hypothyroid , I got to know about it last month and currently taking Eltroxin 100mg every morning on empty stomach. I have put on lot of weight and have joined Gym now. After starting the medication I am able to reduce my weight but its taking lot of hard work. Hardly some weight is being lost. I would like to know if I can take any other supplement along with the prescribed tab. which would help me in weight loss .
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012