Suffering from Hydrocelle. Enlarged testes. Is there any other complications associated with hydrocelle?

my name is Camilla and am on oxybutynin chloride er15mg 24hr,omeprazole40mg,nitrofurantoin100mg,lisinopril10mg,doxycycline hyclate100mg,depo-provera150mg,acyclovir400mgmt new doctor that's treating my generalized anxiety disorder today was my first visited he put me on lamotrigine 25mg,he want me to do one by mouth everyday for 7days and add 25mg every week up to 100mg daily, and alprazolam 0.5mg one mouth two times a day, and sertraline hcl 50 mg one by mouth everyday in am scared of over dose is this going to inter fear with what am already taking im scared is it safe
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013