Suffering from Hepatitis C, liver infected, stomach upset, mouth ulcers. What are treatment options?

My mother aged 48 is suffering from Hepatitis C. Her Liver is also infected so she was not advised for interferon therapy.Now She gets temperature occasionally, her stomach mostly remains upset.These days her platelets have been reduced to only 30,000. She has got mouth ulcer which bleeds horribly in the night. What should we do?
Kindly tell me is there any way to get the hepatitis C virus eliminated from her body? what would be the right strategy for her treatment for her under new researches.
We just want our mother healthy.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013