Suffering from Hepatitis-B, regular increase in serum bilirubin, sgpt, sgot. Cause for the problems?

Dear Sir, in 1998, i have been suffering from hepatitis b . After ayurvedic treatment i became well but after a gap of 1 year i.e from 2001, i have regular increase in serum bilirubin, sgpt, sgot ,. Also my platelets come down to 0000 and haemoglobin count come to 7. Also my liver became fatty. for the last 10 years i m suffering from same problem. suggest us what to do, or ay ayurvedic hospital which can cure this problem
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013