Suffering from Hepatitis-B, done Nephoctromy. High SGPT, HVB and DNA positive. Taking treatment results negative. Present condition?

HI RESPECTED DOCTOR! For your information i am hepatites B patient and at Feb 2011 my partial Nephoctromy done at right kidney and which was RCC, Two years back my SGPT was 318 and HVB DNA was High Positive and after treatment ( medicine isTelbovidine Group) Last one and half years my SGPT was around 40~50 and last one and half year to till now HVB DNA is Negative and in recent two test SGPT is 108 and 130. i will be grateful if you please advise what should i do now to control SGPT Level and what is my present condition.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012