Suffering from Hashimotos's disease. Took synthroid during pregnancy. Have muscle weakness, palpitations. Stopped medication. Do I have postpartum thyroiditis?

I do have hashimoto thyroid disease . I was on synthroid during my pregnancy. 3 months postpartum my tsh was .3 and was told to stay on my meds. I started having muscle weakness and heart pounding, tired, just related all to having a baby. Went back to dr. and my tsh was .005. they had me decrease my med to 25mcg, rechecked 6 weeks later and still reading tsh .005. They never checked any other levels. I then stopped meds. recently had blood work which puts me at about 11 months postpartum. tsh .035 free t 4 .74 and all others normal except antibodies still high which is expected since I have hashimotos. Wondering what is going on. Am I in a hypo or hyper phase now. I do feel better but not sure what is going on now. Do I have postpartum thyroiditis and could this be the disequilibrium phase before I go hypo? Going to see a Endo dr. but can t get in for 2 months.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012