Suffering from Hashimotos and taking Cytomel. TSH is low, so underwent T4 medication. Feeling dizzy and foggy. Is it normal?

Hi! I have Hashimotos and was taking Cytomel of 15 mg a day. Felt pretty good on it, but recent blood test showed that my TSH is 5.7 and free T4 is very low-0.4. So my doctor put me on T4 medication in conjunction with Cytomel. Every time I use T4 - I feel dizzy and little foggy...Is it normal? I tried different T4 medication and every time I have the same feeling...What does it mean? Only Cytomel works fine but my blood test is not...What is the option for me? I also added vitamin D since I was very low...50.000u a week for 8 weeks...maybe this gives me dizziness?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013