Suffering from HTN, placed on antihypertensive medications, latest reports normal. Complains of heaviness in head. Advise ?

hi..my wife is 43 years old and have been suffering from HTN for the last 15 years almost and it was diagned as HTN and placed on antihypertensive medications like Amlodipine ( initially 2.5 mg, later increasedto 5 mg) and Atorvastat. Her latest ultra sound abdomen and lab tests have been within normal. Now sometimes i find her BP readings as 140/105, 140/100 in the mornings. She complains of heavyness in the head. in the view of aboe, what action plan should be taken, pl advise...thank you dr..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013