Suffering from Graves's disease. Severe addiction to Methamphetamine drug. Effects on brain?

I have a husband with graves disease that had gone misdiagnosed for years and has had plenty of time to affect his brain , he also has a severe addiction to the drug methamphetamine and over the past six weeks or so his behavior has changed in a drastic way and he is on a direct path to death I fear, is there any medical information you can give me reguarding the effects it can have on a brain to have both graves disease and meth addiction??
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012