Suffering from Glaucoma. Using combigan. Damaged trabeculae and leakage of vitreous fluid. How did this complication arise?

I am suffering from Glaucoma secondary to phaco on my right eye in the year 2010, Since then I am using combigan twice daily, FML two times daily and Latoprost once daily. Now my IOP is around 12 to 15 and feeling better. The complication arose due to rent in posterior capsule, damage to trabeculae and leakage of vitreous fluid. I am doctor and practicing orthopedic surgery profession. I would like to know why such complications arise and how often it occurs during cataract surgery .
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012