Suffering from Gastric problem, accompanied with headache and strain in eye. Solution for the problem?

Hi I m 25 years old female. I m having gastric problem since many years now. Everytime I get gastric problem It is usually accompanied with Headache & strain in eyes. I visited doctor but everytime ended with getting some medicines for my gastric problem. I;m worried if I m underestimating my problem. Could you please let me know if these are symptoms for anything unseen & I should get some tests done. Thanks in Advance.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013