Suffering from GERD, pain in throat. Prescribed Neopride Total, Roxid, Chymoral forte. Continue?

sir i have been suffering from GERD problem since last many years. I have consulted gastroenterologist many times and almost all the time they suggest me antacid tablets like sompras 40D, I took the medicines also also some times 15 days and sometimes even for one month also. but whenever I take the medicine it was ok for few days and then the same problem. Recently I have started pain in chest - heart burn and the acid starts burning my oesophagus and throat also. I have started pain in throat as some bad smelling fluid is coming out from my throat always. I consulted the General Physician He has told me to take- Neopride Total ( for acidity, and fatty liver )along with LCZ PLUS , CEPODEM 200 (for throat). I took the medicines. but no improvement in throat. I met the other doctor he has suggested me ROXID and chymoral forte. I can see the improvement in two days and this I have to take for 5 days. Now the question is that - Can I take neopride total with Roxid 150 and chymoral forte or not?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012