Suffering from GERD. Recurrent throat infections. Taking rabeprazole and domperidone. Feeling tired. Need help

Dear Doctor, I am suffering from GERD for the last 12 years. My gastroenterologist started with Omeprazole then Esomeprazole and now he prescribed me Rabeprazole+ Domperidone combination. I have been taking the medication all these years continuously. My weight stays around 60kgs. For the last one year I get recurrent throat infections and almost every month and I need to take antibiotics. I am on restricted diet. I also take one Multivitamin tab everyday. I feel very lethargic and weak. Please advise. Rizwan Ahmed Saudi Arabia
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012