Suffering from GERD. Burning in chest. Sore taste, redness in mouth. Why is it so?

Hello, My name is Roah Awad and I have acid reflux disease (GERD), I have changed my diet and started to eat less like they recommend. My heartburn is not severe or anything more like light light light light burn in my mid chest and I also have sour taste in my mouth before I begin to eat. How do I know if I have sour tatse because of acid or sour taste can indicate something else? I also have redness in back my mouth I am scared the acid is damaging the back my mouth and maybe I can have (LPR) as well.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013