Suffering from Epilepsy, paralyzed below neck. EEG showed brain wakes up throughout the night. Suggestion?

Hello. For last 6 years I am jumping to different doctors, I even went to alternative medicine . I have epilepsy similar seizures, always tired and sleepy (on EEG showed, that my brain wakes up and go to sleep many times throught the night, but I sleep whole night), paralize bellow the neck (sometimes bellow the belt- legs). I fell a sleep yust like that ( neurologist says sleep ), I remember only chrumbs of sleep time. Fizically I move more, stronger the symptoms are, so I am basicly staying at home. There are more symptoms and explanations, so if someone is willing to help me, I can send and document, how problems progressed by the years. Please HELP me, it passed too much time. I want a normal life PLEASE. Thanks in advance, Allesandro.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013