Suffering from Eosinophilia. Have allergy, cough, rashes, gas. Help?

This is Sakir from Assam. I am suffering from Eosinophilia since 4 years. The rate of Eosinophil in blood is 9%. I am facing the following problems: 1. Allergy( rashes on skin and itching on skin and head): for this i have taken cetrizine, libocetrizine, alday, Alegra 180 and so many. I feel well while taking but it appears again. Interesting thing is that i can t say any allergen to which i am more sensetive. It is now automatic.I must take medicine daily for relief. 2. cough: It appears sometime if i take food such as eggor few non-veg. I am taking betnosole forte/getifloxesine. and also i avoid those foods. 3. Gas/ acidity: It is the major problem that i feel due to which I am suffering from piles. The doctors suggest me is to go through above mentioned medicines So please kindly help me to reduce Eosinophil count in blood.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012