Suffering from Eczema and why this reddish brown spot is not disappearing ?

There is big reddish brown spot (about 11 cm in length and 6-7 cm in width) on my right leg (lower to knee , on calf). At first I thought it is due to dry skin . After two years, I felt that the problem is different. So, I decided to consult a dermatologist . She told me that I am suffering from Eczema and she recommended me some medicines (for fifteen days). Medicines are:- 1. Triwash bodywash 2. Lusol Cream 3. Tab. Lestar- M 4. Tab. Neasta After fifteen days, I felt less irritation over that area but the spot was still as it was before. So, I again consulted that doctor and she told me recommended list of medicines for one month. These are:- 1. Caremoist Cream 2. Lusol- S Cream 3. Tab. Neasta Now it has been 21 days, but the spot is still the same. Please suggest me something. Also, tell me why this spot is not disappearing?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Apr 2011