Suffering from Dizzy spells, Migraine and bruise in body. Diagnosed as Brain Tumour. Suggestion?

my 9 year old daughter was diagnosed with a brain tumor ( they think is benign) in september. She was taken in for fainting spells. we decided to take a wait and watch approach. she has migraines, middle spine pain, dizzy spells, and now has bruises showing up in different areas of her body. her EKG, EEG , Cardiogram, Sleep study, and blood work is all normal, they say. She has had MRI that showed the mass in her cerebellum . We are waiting for insurance to approve MRI on her back now. We are not sure what to do to help and they say that the mass isnt causing her symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013