Suffering from Diarrhoea, nausea and dizziness, tests normal. Yellow tinge in eyes with clear fluid. Should I be re-examined?

Three days ago I went to the local emerg department with nausea , vomitting, dizziness , headache and strong abdominal pain . They took blood and urine samples, performed xray and ct scans. They gave me fluids, pain meds, gravol, and antibiotics intravenously. Nothing showed up on the tests they did. I began to have diarrhea twenty hours after being admitted to the hospital. They felt my illness was likely gastrointestinal . I was released from the hospital at my request. The pain has lessened dramatically in the last three days. My eyes have a yellow tinge to them, though are white where my eyelid sits. They also have a slight film, which seems like just clear fluid, over them.My stool is slowly becoming less watery but is very foul smelling and has changed colour. It is very dark; almost black. I suppose that the yellowing of my eyes is most troubling as this has never occurred before. Wondering what my next steps should be? Is this illness just running its course or should I be re-examined?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013