Suffering from Diarrhoea, Nausea, mild fever and abdominal cramps. Is it a food infection?

I was vacationing in new york and returned to california on December 1. I ate a lot of street food in New York. On my flight home, I had stomach upset and nausea already. In the evening of Dec.1 I vomited a lot and subsequently had diarrhea . I also had low grade fever for 1 day. Though I am better, with good appetite , my stools have remained not formed. It s not liquid diarrhea but some parts are just sandy or grainy and the others are like shredded. I have bloating and mild nausea, and continue to have abdominal cramps. What kind of infection do you think I have? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013