Suffering from Diabetic and high BP. Taking Insulin, Aspirin, Olmat. Reason for sugar and BP not coming down?

I am suffering with diabetic and High BP for the last 20 years. I underwent Angioplasty three times. I am not a smoker and not a drunker. At present i am 62 years old. At present I am taking 60 Units of Human- insulin 30/70 twice along with clopidogrel , Asprin, Olmat-40 and Metaprolol XL-50. My problem is still sugar levels and BP readings are not coming down. At present fbs sugar level around 130-160 and BP 150/100. My E-mail address is YYYY@YYYY . Kindly advise me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012