Suffering from Diabetes, high BP and mild heart attacks. Had massive stroke. Chances of survival?

My dad was taken to Hospital on christmas eve this year we have been told he took a massive stroke he is 76we are very concerned about his condition what are his chances of survival he has diabetas 2 and has high blood preasure and has a reasonable good heart although he has suffered 3 mild heart attacks lastchristmas after the stress of looking my mum who suffers with ms and eyndizema we are all carers and what support can we have for all concered yours truly ms joanne mccallion.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012