Suffering from Diabetes. Taking Telmisartan and Glimepiride Pioglitozone Hydrochloride. Is dryness due to tab?

I am a diabetic for the last two years and this began at the age of 62. I am also hypertensive . My daily medication consists of one tablet of Telmisartan40mg. combined with hydrochlorthiazide and one tablet of Glimepiride Pioglitozone Hydrochloride & Metformin Hydrochloride. My problem is that of extreme dryness of skin which does not respond well with moisturisers. Is there any ofpossibility of my medication being responsible for thi skin problem. R.Padmanabhan.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013