Suffering from DVT, leg goes hard on standing, walking, varicose veins on calf, feet. Treatment?

I am 29 years old and got DVT and PE on my lung , I was on clexane for 6 month and have finished the treatment now although my leg that I had the DVT in goes rock hard when I walk for as little as 5 minutes or if I am standing for a while. How long will this last or does it mean I still have DVT, it s only my calf that goes hard. I also have varicose veins on my calf and purple thread veins on my feet, is this normal?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012