Suffering from DDD, insomnia, asthma, anxiety, PTSD, fractured neck, shoulder pain, breast tumor. On atarax. Help?

I just turned 52, female, Caucasian,suffering from DDD, insomnia from asthma pumps & pain from a fractured neck
2004. Since Dec. 2 2012, I cannot lie down w/out my shoulders to my fingers, now on both sides, causes excruciating pain when I lie down. in 1 month, will make 2 yrs of insomnia. Discontinued Celexa after 23 yrs (suicidal ideas & suicide attempts in the end). No longer depressed nor suicidal. I must take Atarax, 6mgs of Methadone, Valium, Rivotril (have 4 pumps). I suff3er from PTSD /Panic Attacks/Anxiety. I cannot sleep in a chair
since my neck was broken at c1 c2 in the middle of those 2 fused vertebras. I have scoliosis & can only sleep on right side. Went to ALL the hospitals here to no avail. My breast tumor is the size of a golf ball(rubbery, mobile & I have another tumor in my armpit. The 1 in my right breast grew from a kidney been to a golf ball in 1 1/2 mo. & my period came back, just ended & tumor is not shrinking. They want to make me wait 9 mo.+ & the ER Dr. did not ask about pain as he is never in the cubicle more than 20-30 seconds. Made 3 wrong diagnostics.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013