Suffering from Congestive heart failure, with difficulty in breathing. History of heart attack and pneumonia. suggestion?

my mother has congestive heart failure . She is 85. She had a heart attack last year as well as pneumonia . She also has curvature of the spine ( osteoporosis ) . She has difficulty breathing doing any form of exercise and does not sleep well at night. She is currently in hospital after being admitted 1 week ago for breathing difficulties. I am struggling to get any from of prognosis as to what stage she is at.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013