Suffering from Congenital Proximal Unilateral Radioulnar Synostosis in my left arm, limited rotation in right arm. Abnormal DNA?

Hi I have Congenital Proximal Unilateral Radioulnar Synostosis in my left arm. My ulna is also too long which results in me having no supination or pronation in that wrist . Also, I have a fibrosis union of sorts in my right arm giving me limited rotation. Are the 2 in any way related? And is Radioular Synostosis a code in the DNA or is it an abnormality to the DNA code?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012