Suffering from Chronic Acidity

i have cronic indigestion problem, please advice,
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi sandip;
Indigestion/acidity are common problems which come on when :
-you have spicy food
-eat at odd hours
-go to sleep as soon as you have food
-smoke or drink alcohol.
-keep awake late at night or don't get proper sleep.
these are few causes.Now you require treatment so you can take tab-Rantac-300 & tab-Domstal ;both one -one tab before breakfast & before dinner for 15 days & you should feel better .
Dear Doctor,
I was pescribed to have nexium 20 twice daily & I am having the same for last 6 months. Still having acidity, indigestion & Gas problem. One year back I have endoscopy & report reviled that I have smiled errosive deodinal. I have amibiosis as well. Rest all test result are normal. This acidity problem is not new, never became get out of it. I had Jaundice thrice in my childhood. The problem is that whenever I get change of medicine, I became normal. But whenever I used to it, medicine does'nt work as it shoud be. Could not have milk product much as probably I have smiled pancriotitis.I am 35 year aged service man with a hight of 5.6 ft but with 46 kg weight. Whether can i get rid of this problem ? whether I can regain my body weight. Where could be the problem lies.