Suffering from Cholesterol and liver enzymes. Is it a fatty liver or cancer?

Hi im a 34 year old male. I am 5 8 at 312 lbs. I dont have an active job and dont exercise. I recently got a mens exam and got some alarming news. My cholesterol is 160. Low hdl and high ldl . My eating habits are horrible to say the least. Everything came back fine on my blood work except the cholesterol and my liver enzimes. My ast was 44 and my alt is 95. I was a super heavy smoker for about 2 years but quit about 3 weeks before my check up. I was told it could be fatty liver but I read it could be cancer. I lose sleep every night and worry myself sick. Im scared its liver cancer. Im scheduled for a liver ultrasound tomorrow. My question is do you think it will be liver cancer and are ultrasounds accurate or could they miss something. Thank you for your time and expertise.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013