Suffering from Chikungunya, persisting pain and symptoms post allopathic and homeopathic treatment. Permanent remedy?

hi, My Age is 30 weight 64 height 5.4 , My question is from last one and half yr i m suffering from Chicken Guiyang I have taken dose of Alopathy medicine for 1yr after that I am preferring Homeopathy medicine but still I m facing the same pain and Symptoms in my body . I m totally in frustration because of that. what should i do ?Pls give me proper guidance. I m spending so much money on that treatment but still no relief
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012