Suffering from CVA(Ischemic) with Rt Hemiplegia. On Ecosprin, Atorva, Piracetam, Enam. Right medications ?

Respected sir, My father(Mr. AAAA) suffered from CVA(ISCHEMIC) WITH RT HEMIPLEGIA . ON 14.08.2012. CASE SUMMARY:- PT ADMITTED WITH H/O SUDDEN ONSET OF ALTERED SENSORIUM AND RT SIDED WEAKNESS, APHASIA. Course during hospital:- treated conservatively. RADIOLOGY INVESTIGATION - CT SCAN-B/L ACUTE LACUNAR INFRACT MRI BRAIN- LARGE LT MCA TERITORY INFRACT. HIS CURRENT MEDICATION:- TAB ECOSPRIN 75MG OD TAB ATORVA 10MG HS TAB PIRACETAM 400MG TDS TAB ENAM 2.5 MG OD. Now he is at Home with us for his regular course of physiotherapy . IS THERE ANY PROBLEM IN CONTINUING IN THESE MEDICINES? My name is AAAAA and i am his son, e-mail address is:- YYYY@YYYY I ll be waiting for your response.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012