Suffering from CRF. On dialysis. HCV +ve. On gluconate and hypertensive tablets. Low BP after dialysis. Solution?

I am suffering from CRF. I am on dialysis twice a week since last 7 years. I am HCV +ve, My medications are folic acid 1-0-0, calcium gluconate 1-0-0, becousel 0-1-0. no anti hypertensive tablet has been suggested as the bp is continuously remaining low. My latest (06-08-12) reports are Hb : 9.8, Creat 13.3, Bun 27, Sodium 145, Potassium 6.9, S. Iron 145. The wet weight is 43 kgs, and dry weight is 40.3 kgs, All cardiac functions shows normal behavior according to Cardiologist, Pre-Dialysis BP is 130-87 and Post Dialysis is also near to Pre one, but the problem starts the day after the dialysis day, the BP goes down and it remains 90-58 at remains at 110-70 least for next whole day. Kindly advice me. My email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012