Suffering from COPD, depression, adrenalin insufficiency, on medicines, have lost taste of foods. Remedy for restoring taste?

I am 75 yrs old, suffer from COPD , depression and adrelin insufficiency. Have been on prednisone , 20 mg per day for more than 6 months.(am reducing prednisone @ 1mg per month). for last 4 to 5 weeks have lost taste of foods. its difficult to eat adequately, which aggrevates my other health problems due lack of nurishment and weakness. is there a remedy for restoring tongue-taste, atleast partially?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012