Suffering from CKD, diabetes, hypertension and joint pain. Feels dizzy, weak, swollen leg after taking medicine. Any advice?

my mother suffering from ckd 5 with diabetic and hipertension and pricribed by doctor nicardia retard 20,mini press XL,phostat,livogen,revelol xl 50, sodium bicarbonate tab and proxy von for pain killer because she is also suffering with joint pain.she is feling dizziness,weak, stiffness in muscles and sweeling in leg,ankle and face after taking these medicine.pls advice me. tanbeer
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012