Suffering from CKD, anemia, diabetes, hypertension. Fatigue due to low hemoglobin, insomnia, elevated heart rate. How to increase Hb level?

Hi Doctor, My Mother is suffering from the CKD with severe Anaemia . Below ia the details Age: 63 Years DM: Since 2007 High BP: Since 2002 First CKD Diagnosed: Dec 2008 S. Creatinine: 2.6 Urea: 52 Haemoglobin: 4.3 After the Cataract operation on Jan 2012, Her health is down day by day. From March 2012, we used to do the blood transfusion of 2-3 unit once in 20-25 days. She is on complete diet as suggested by the dietician. Present Complaints: 1) Severe Weakness in whole body due to the Low HB count. we already had Erythroprotien inj like Vintor 0000unit, Cresp 2.5 mcv, & Eprex 4000 unit for monthy doses but no result. 2) Insomania( Not able to sleep at night), Although she is taking the Amlovas for the same. 3) Blowing sound on ear. 4) Heart beat increases continuosly throughout the day. Medication: Cudo Forte 0-0-1 Sobeasis Forte - 0-0-1 Glucobay- after meal 0-1-0 Nuroday : 1-0-0 Folvite: 0-0-1 Renal Resource Powder Sir, Please suggest us the solution for improving her HB level, so that other things will also improve simultaneoulsy. Many Thanks Shiva 0000
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013