Suffering from CA colon. Hemicolectomy, 6 cycle of chemotherapy done. Obtained PET/CT report. What does it indicate?

My father is suffering from CA Colon...Hemicolectomy was done on april 20th 2012 and 6cycle of chemotherapy is done. Now in Pet CT report they have given the following findings. Will you please tell me this means ....
FDG avid (SUV max 7.4) focal lesion is seen in segmet VII of right lobe of liver measuring 3.0(cc)x3.0(ap)x4.2(tr)cm. the lesion is extending upto the subcapsular region.In addition,FDG avid (SUV max 4.26) smaller focal lesion measuring 1.2x1.0 cm is seen in segment VI of right lobe.
No other focus of abnormal 18FDG concentration is seen.
Rest of the scan shows physiological distribution of 18FDG.
Fibrosis with volume loss and adjacent tractional bronchiectaticchanges are seen in upper lobe and right middle lobe.
Fibrosis are also noted in lingular segment of left upper lobe and right middle lobe.
Focal ground glass and peribronchovascular infiltrates are seen in lower lobe of left lung.
REplaced right hepatic artery arising from SMA is seen.
Post right Hemicolectomy apopearence is seen.

CA colon, Post operative, Post Chemotherapy
impression has come that metabolically active miltiple at least two focal lesions in right lobe of liver
no other metabolically active disease in present scan
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013