Suffering from Bronchitis and sinus infection, taken Amoxicillan, have heart flutters. Is it due to pre menopause?

Hello ..I had bronchitis last week and sinus infection ..have taken amoxicillan and other cold meds but when my heart flutters started I decreased meds and finally stopped with all cold meds and amoxicillan early ...I still have the flutters some mostly when sitting or laying down comes and goes...I been taking toprol XL 25 mg per day for 15 years for flutters and low blood pressure..I notice I been having heartburn more this time during the flutters... Ive never really had the flutters to last this many days ...can you give me some mom also has this from time to 45 years old ..135 lbs 5 feet 5 inch tall..have noticed more symptoms in the last few months of possible pre menopause and joint and muscle ache and some flutter before period.. my email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013