Suffering from Bran Tubercilosis, on R-Cinex, Rifampincin Isoniazide, which leads to eye pain and headache. Is there any other way to cure it?

hi doctor my wife suffering from Brain Tuberculosis and she is on R-Cinex 450 with Combination of Rifampincin 450 and Isoniazide 300 when this medicine running then her Eye pain start and headache also. When we stop this medicine and continue with R-cin 450 then back to recover her pain and headache. also running benadon 20 mg may be problem with benadon is it possible? plz reply me and help me.Thank you doctors.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013