Suffering from Beckers MD. Will get a fibulator. Treatment?

My son is 43 yrs old and has Beckers MD, he will be getting a fibulator put in this month, he heart is working at 30%, I need a Dr for the beckers md so he can get SSD, I need a Dr in Dayton, Oh area, he was turned down because they said he was to young, My son falls about 10 times or more a day he can't walk up and down steps, someone please help me
Victoria Greenhouse
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
You need to search the specialist for your son. It is best to consult your general physician who will be able to guide you regarding the available options nearest to your place.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,