Suffering from Atopical Dermititus , need to know the proper treatment

Alright, I am in need of a serious response, I have visited a dermatologist , and they have told me I have a skin condition known as Atopical Dermititus , however I do not believe this to be the case, My skin is affected by temperature, humidity, etc. , and constantly changes on whether it is healing or being irritated, It will have a rash like beginning, or I will bleed from my pores and/or my skin will tear open. The open skin will become sore-like and ooze an unknown green liquid (It is a very clear green liquid and is only noticeably green if soaked up by a white sheet of toilet paper/paper-towel) . It happens across my body but my face is the most common place for it to happen. (E.G. The sores/ bleeding/ oozing of the pores of the infected area). I was told that taking cold showers, and applying my hydra-cortisone medicine is the only treatment, I also use a Elocom Cream: Mometasone Furoate 0,1% on my body, because the skin is more thick and tolerable. My skin burns, stings and itches everyday of my life. I would like a diagnosis and or treatment suggestion. If possible a cure. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011