Suffering from Anxiety and depression, feeling Dizzy and unbalanced. Suggestion?

Hello my name is kym an: I ve been suffering from anxiety and depression since October. I am constantly at my doctors, everyday last week, but for some reason I can t stop thinking about an episode of dizziness that I woke up with 18 months ago, I was dizzy and unbalanced for abou 2 hours and I can t stop thinking that I may of had a Tia back then. I m now worrying that I may have a stroke .. Please help, I m a 47 year old woman with no risk factors at all normal blood pressure and cholestrol, no diabetes or heart problems. I m 5 ft 2 and I weigh 7 stone . I have had an awful weekend because everything I read about dizzy spells have frightened me more...kym
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013