Suffering from Alzhiemers and diabetes. Taking aspirin. Bleeding from the toe due to injury. How can I bandage it? Can aspirin be stopped?

My father in law has Alzhiemer and is diabetic. He is 82,takes a baby aspirin daily, he is still mobile but dementia pretty bad. He got his toes caught in lift chair two days ago. He tore the skin between his little toe and it bled. We can bandage it with two gauze pads coated with neosporin and wrap with roll gauze, tape (not to skin), and it doesn t bleed except when he walks on tile floor or pushes with his foot in hospital bed (we try to keep pillows around him). Is there a way to bandage this so pressure won t make it bleed? It does not seem to hurt him, we stopped aspirin temporarily .
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012