Suffering from Alzheimer's. Had a fall with some bruises. having wobbly feet and slow walking. Is medical intervention necessary?

My mum who has Alzheimer s had a fall today , tonight she has a few bruises , and she is very wobbly on her feet , do you think I should get her a doctor , or wait till the morning and see how she is then , she has over the last few weeks got slower with her walking , but today after her fall she got a bit shaken , it was hard to get her to stand up tonight , but eventually my father got her to the bathroom and back , what do you suggest ?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012