Suffering from Acute Diarrheal discare. On Endegermina, meftal, ORS water. Anything else?

Hello Doctor, My 9 months old son is suffering with Accute Diarhral discare. I admitted him on 18-Dec to a regular pediatrich from whom we used to take advice. On first day after feeding him anything he immdiately either vomit or throw it away from body through loose motion. After 2 IV his loose motion and vomiing got stopped. On 21st Dec he got discharge from hospital and almost for 1and half day he havent vomit. His last RBC was 2-3 Pus Cells 3-4.and Doctor asked to continue Endegermina 2 Dose for 3 days, AD 10 3 Dose for 2 days, Syp Zinconia 1 dose for 14 days, Syp Coriminic 2.5 ml Twise for 5 days. After One day of discharge from yesterday night (at 2:30 am) he was again facing same problem. Vomit 3 times at yest night and 2 loose motions and today he stopped vomiting after giving Vomikind suggested by RMO at same hospital as Dr is not avilable for 2 days. Currently following doeses are continued 1. Meftal -p 3 ml twise (when there was a fever ) 2. Vomikind 4 ml Twise 3. Entrogenrmina as mentioned above 4. AD 10 as mentioned above 5. ORS water continuing after every half an hour 6. Syp Coriminic Pls suggest whether we need to admit him again. Problem is most of the Dr are not available on Sunday here. I got response from some hospital that unless Dr diagnose him we cant admit him. Expecting response at earliset. Thanks Rahul
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012